Our monthly giving program is called “Life Savers.” For a few dollars a month, you will save lives by helping sustain Rose Brooks Center’s services and community programs, collectively reaching over 14,000 individuals annually.
Whether it is $10 or $100 each month, when you become a Life Saver, you will ensure survivors of domestic violence, along with their pets, find life-saving support. Please consider visiting www.rosebrooks.org/lifesaver to set up your monthly donation.
• Give 10 a month and you will provide a week of hot meals, prepared for a family in our emergency shelter.
• Give 25 a month and you will support an adult and child who are living in safety, away from violence.
• Give 40 a month and you will provide in-school violence prevention services for 25 children.
• Give 50 a month and you will ensure the 25+ individuals who call our hotline every day seeking help, reach an advocate for support.
• Give 100 a month and you will provide safety for 25 dogs or cats escaping violence with their families.